Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

ThoughtPrint(tm) and Love Can Build A Bridge

Today, while creating a page about ThoughtPrint on my website, I thought about how we can intentionally and unintentionally use and misuse Language to build bridges, barricades, or bombs.

That reminded me of one of my favorite songs, Love Can Build A Bridge, by The Judds (Wynona and Naomi).  That moved me to share below their "old" (and somewhat grainy but still inspiring) music video.


My Musical Minutes blog combines two of my favorite things:  Music and Writing (Language).  Music is a universal language that can bridge people together in ways that Language cannot.  I've always been a language "buff" (English, Latin, French, Greek, Spanish, computer languages).  But I love Music above them all for many reasons, probably #1 being because it cannot build barricades or bombs.

enJOY!










Biz Burnett



No comments:

Post a Comment